Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day at the museum

Today we met up with our cousins & my grandma to go the museum. I haven't been there since I was probably 14. It was nice to get out and do something that we normally don't go and do. Ever since we went to Red River Carter has been wanting to see more dinosaurs. On the way to Red River we drove through Clayton, NM which has two dinosaurs as you enter the town. I should find out why but I haven't. So we made plans to go to the museum and see the dinosaurs. It was really fun there. They had several things that the kids could touch and play with and several things they thought they could play with. The dinosaurs looked smaller to me now but were still huge. It's funny how things get smaller when you get older.


Click to play Museum
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: