Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009

Chase & Carter

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning

Christmas @ Lolly's

We had a great Christmas! Carter was so excited about Santa this year. Although he didn't get what he really wanted and asked for he still had a great day! The think that Carter asked Santa for was a baby sister. I don't know where he came up with the idea but he is dead set on being a big brother. After I even explained to him that it was too cold for a baby to ride in a sleigh he looked up at me with tears filling his eyes and said, "but I was really good this year." It just broke my heart. Santa wrote Carter a letter telling him that he has talked to God and that He is working on it. The letter has pacified him for now. Besides a baby sister Carter asked for a big boy bike. That Santa could do!!!










No comments: