Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back to the Dentist

So we went back to see the dentist about Carter's front teeth. Over the last couple of weeks I noticed that his teeth were not gray anymore. I sort of thought that maybe it was in my head since I look at them everyday. So when we dentist asked me how his teeth were I told him that they are white again! He then preceded to tell me that teeth don't just change colors, once there is damage it doesn't just away. Well guess what? His teeth are better than perfect they are white again!

It's official Carter is a big boy. He got his new bed in yesterday. I have been talking up the bed and the excitement of sleeping all by himself. When the doorbell rang his eyes lit up and he knew what was on the other side. He helped me take apart the (beautiful) baby bed and put together his big boy bed. He got to pick out his very own sheets and blanket. Lolly made him a Lighting McQueen pillowcase. He is so proud of his new bed. He went right to it at bedtime and went right to sleep...for 3 hours. But you know what it's progress. He will adjust sooner or later.

No comments: