Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WTAMU Homecoming

I know I always comment on how fast Carter is growing up but he really is. Everyday there is something new he is saying or doing. Last week he looked at me and said, "Mommy that really good doda". He is putting sentences together really well and is talking non-stop. We are so proud of everything that he is doing.

We all went to Toys R Us last week and got Carter is first Halloween costume. We wanted to be a bee. But with a little investigation bees are for little girls. I found this really cute monkey (which we got) but Chris was determined that Carter wanted to be batman. He did really like the batman costume but wasn't near as cute as the monkey. I out voted both of them and we are going to be a monkey. Next time he lets me put it on him I'll take a picture so everyone can see how cute he is as a monkey.

This weekend was the big WTAMU Homecoming Parade and game. So we loaded up early to go watch another parade. Luckily Chris's office is downtown so we get to watch most of the parade inside. The parade was fun but I think Carter had more fun pretending he was in jail with Nicole (inside the office is an old bank vault).

The football game was even more exciting! As we were getting all situated it started sprinkling. Then it started pouring! Of course I wasn't prepared for rain. It has never rained at any game that I have been to. After we were soaked I remembered Chris parks his corvette inside the stadium. So we made a run for it! Next time I'll remember the corvette before it starts pouring. Overall we all had a really fun day.




No comments: