Wednesday, November 19, 2008

22 Months

Carter turned 22 months today! I can't believe he is that old. In a couple of months he will be 2 and won't be a baby anymore. Well for everyone else he won't be a baby but for me I think he will always be my baby. I took him to get his flu shot today. He was so excited to get one. The nurse even laughed because I played up a flu shot so much I think Carter thought he was getting a puppy! He did fine although it took his breath away.



Sunday, I helped Chris out and did an open house. It sounds better than it was. I didn't want to tell him no. He does so much for us I thought the least I could do was sit at a house for 2 hours. I left out the part about how BORING it actually was! Carter and I arrived at our open house and it was a chilling 50 degrees inside. It was warmer out than in. Carter did really well. He thought it was a giant playhouse. I brought plenty of entertainment for him. His favorite was a tomato plant in the backyard. The pictures below are of him picking the nice homeowners tomatoes (I'm sure they weren't any good anymore...hopefully). Luckily I had my camera with me. He would pick the perfect one and then throw it against the fence and laugh when it splattered everywhere. He was having such a great time.




OK ,so I'm trying something new if it works I might do it more often. I think I figured out how to put videos on here. Ignore the high pitched voice on it. I really don't sound like that, right? When you watch it (if it works) you can see Carter and Chris playing with play dough. It was really cute. Chris usually doesn't want to sit but he was very focused on making a play dough mommy for Carter. Since Carter is getting bigger and non-breakable Chris is playing with him all the time. Chris was a very hands on daddy but now Carter can wrestle around with him. They have such a great time together. We could not have asked for a better baby.



No comments: