Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Claus

Last but not least...

We went to see Santa Claus today. It was the last thing on my Christmas to-do list. So we got to the mall and waited in line. The wait with a almost 2 year old without a stroller was so fun. Actually he did really well considering. As we were waiting I was holding Carter and he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Look at that man, Mommy." Standing 2 people back was a dad with a 12 inch mohawk. It was very eye catching, especially to a little guy. So as we stood in line for 40 minutes (yes that's the truth) Carter kept bringing it to every one's attention that that man looked funny! That guy got the attention he wanted with that hairdo. Carter wasn't scared of Santa instead he did let Santa faze him. He sat down looked straight ahead and didn't blink. The elf told me he was the most serious child to visit Santa. She even offered to retake his picture but I love it. It will be a great memory one of these days.



I hope each of you have a great Christmas. Consider this my Christmas card. I'm really slacking in the organization this season. We are very excited and can't wait to see Carter's face on Christmas morning. He has really gotten into Santa Claus and understands that Santa will be visiting our house this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: