Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waiting for Christmas

We have been crazy busy the last couple of weeks. Getting ready for Christmas and remodeling a house (actually Chris is working on it not me). I'm excited about Christmas this year because Carter kind of understands. I ordered Carter's big gift online this year. I'm nervous it won't make it here on time. He may be getting a Happy New Year's gift instead. Luckily he can't tell time and won't know the difference.

As you can tell by the updated pictures he is a big boy. He looks like one and talks like one too! I asked him what he wanted Santa Claus to bring him for Christmas he thought about it and said a truck. Then he added a Mack truck (from the Cars movie). He ran around a minuted longer got right up in the video camera and said "I want a yo-yo". Chris & I started laughing because we didn't even know he knew what a yo-yo was. He amazes us everyday.













No comments: