Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Picture


We didn't get a picture taken this year so here is last years Christmas picture. Overall I don't think any of us look the same.
So actually I'm stressed out. Long story short I ordered Carter's Christmas gift online from Toys R Us. Big mistake!!! I got an email today telling me that they canceled my ordered and that my little guy won't be getting his present I spent hours finding. Apperently, when you order online they may or may not update their system when items are backordered. And it may take them 3 days to let you know when it is too late to order anything else to get it before Christmas. Luckily Carter's birthday is in 4 weeks and I already know what we are going to get him.

1 comment:

Procrastination Allie said...

no stressing, I'm doing that enough for both of us! It's looking like I'm going to send out New Years cards at this rate.